Posted by : Unknown Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Hi! :D

This is my first entry in my new Software Design and Architecture blog (yay!), so I'll introduce myself:

* My (almost) full name is Edwin A. González (yes, I have a middle name).
* At the time of this entry, I'm 18 y.o.
* I like playing videogames and dancing hip hop.
* Books I like: 1984 - Orwell, Da Vinci Code - Brown, Harry Potter Saga - Rowling (yes, I'm a Potterhead), Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde - Stevenson.
* TV shows I like: Criminal Minds, NCIS, The Big Bang Theory, New Girl, The Simpsons.
* Movies I like: Despicable Me, Kill Bill (both), Pulp Fiction, V for Vendetta, The Avengers, Rise of the Guardians, Wreck It Ralph, Hotel Transylvania, Scary Movies, Iron Man, Sherlock Holmes, etcetera.

I expect to learn a lot of Ruby and patterns in the Software Design and Architecture course. I'm very interested in the language because I have seen some cool things done with Ruby, like having bare words in the Ruby shell (Why would you do that? o_O).

I guess that's it. Soon I'll upload an entry about the documentary video entitled “Moon Machines: The Navigation Computer”.

[If you want to read more about me, feel free to visit "The Author" section]


Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Software Design and Architecture - Hatsune Miku - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -